Copy of Report Cards


If you are a non-custodial parent (your child does not live with you) and you would like to receive an electronic copy of your child's Report Card, please complete the form below.

We are able to issue copies of Report Cards for the CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR only.

For FORMER Students

Copies of Report Cards are not available for former students. Former student records are not kept at AD Rundle. ALL student records are forwarded to a child's next enrolling school at the time of withdraw/matriculation. 

Please send me a copy of my child's CURRENT YEAR Report Card...

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.