All appointments for The website for online conference bookings will be open for two weeks prior to the P/S/T Conference evening. Appointments are scheduled on a "first come, first serve" basis.
1. REGISTER for an account
- Go to our school appointments web site: http://adr.schoolappointments.com/
- Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a User Id and Password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button. All fields are required on the Parent Registration Form to create an account. Use the School Access Code provided in the Rundle Wrap Up. Once you have successfully registered, you can add your children to your profile.
2. ADD STUDENTS
- Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click the "Insert New" button to add more children.
- Use the Pencil Icon to make changes and the Delete Icon to delete your entries if required.
3. SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENTS
- Click the "calendar" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments.
- Select the Teachers you wish to book appointments with. Hold down the "Ctrl" (PC) or "Command" (MAC) key to select multiple teachers to view at the same time. Click the "View Calendars" button. If you have more than one student at AD Rundle, the Teacher Appointment Calendars will display an additional feature to assist you in booking adjacent appointments.
- If you are unable to book an appointment with a particular teacher due to scheduling conflicts, you can click the “Call Back Request” box and the teacher will either call you at home, or send you an email.
- Click the “Book Appointments” button. Once the appointments are booked, the screen will display a list of your appointments.
4. VIEW/PRINT YOUR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE
- When you are satisfied with the appointment schedule you created, click on the “RETURN TO HOME PAGE” button to access a screen with your students and appointments listed. You can continue to book additional appointments.
- Click the “Print Appointments” button to generate a printable PDF schedule which you can bring with you on Parent/Student/Teacher Conference Night
Click here to download a free PDF viewer from ADOBE