Field trips are an important part of the learning experience, providing knowledge and skills related to educational programs as well as providing wonderful experiences for our students.
The Chilliwack School District requires that the school collects 623.1A or 6231.C SD #33 field trip forms for each student participating in each trip. These forms must be signed by the child's legal parent/guardian. Verbal permission or handwritten notes are NOT accepted.
Find all forms online at the Chilliwack School District's Consent Form Program, "Permission Click"
Payment for field trips can be made by Visa/MasterCard/Interac online through STUDENT QUICK PAY
Proof of payment is required prior to attending the trip.
We are sensitive to the financial impact that field trips may have on some of our families. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please do not hesitate to contact our Accounts Clerk, Kristel Holz (firstname.lastname@example.org), to discuss a payment plan.
CURRENT FIELD TRIPS
IAT Cohort - Grade 6, 7, 8
Sign the Consent Form HERE for your son/daughter to participate in Outdoor Education day trips involving bus transportation during the week.
- Times: Various
- Locations: Chilliwack and surrounding areas including Manning Park
- Cost: Nil (included in Outdoor Ed fee)
- Supervision: Mr. Lightle and at least one other staff member
- Activities: Hiking, Climbing Gym, Caving, Snowshoeing, Nature Walks, Archery
- Gear: Lists to be provided for each individual outing
Hike at Manning Park - Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Depart ADR 7:45am
- Return to ADR 3:15pm
- Cost: Included in Outdoor Ed Fee
- Supervision: Mr. Lightle and Mrs. Klimek
- Transportation: School Bus
- Gear: See Mr. Lightle
Resource Program Students
Chilliwack Animal Safe Haven Cat Shelter