AD Rundle is a small school, which is home to 375 students from grades 6 to 8 (ages 10/11 - 13/14). The school is based on the middle school philosophy which focuses on the unique needs of early adolescents and supports these diverse and energetic students as they learn and move through the many challenges of their intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
We do this by developing a caring and nurturing environment for our students.
The school follows the renaissance model where teams of teachers work on all of their academic core subjects and PE:
- Humanities (English, Social Studies, History)
and six exploratory subjects including Art, Band, Computers, Technology education, Foods, and French.
Our school also provided numerous clubs and activities with which students can get involved. Subjects can include:
- WEB Leadership for students who take an active role in the school
- Team Sports - a variety of different team sports are offered each term
- Yearbook - production of the annual book for students by students
- Rundle Hang Out - registration required
Our staff and students make AD Rundle Middle School a special place to be. We are eager to welcome you to become a part of our school.
For more information, visit the Chilliwack School District International Students web site